PUD Linux Facts:
- Based on Ubuntu, PUD is supposed to be a smaller version of Ubuntu, which is notoriously bloated.
- The creator of this OS is Taiwanese; the OS is aimed accordingly
- Simple, straightforward website--easy to navigate
What I liked:
- It was a type of Ubuntu that I could use with my memory challenged computer
- Easy to navigate website
- From what I could tell, a good representation of Ubuntu and its features.
What I didn't like:
- The main website page is in Chinese (easy fix)
- When trying to discover more about the features of PUD, there is no way to expand the categories; only a very superficial amount of information is available
- What I did learn about PUD I learned on DistroWatch, not the website
- My Live CD froze up right off the bat; not a good first impression!
I would have to give PUD Linux an incomplete because I really couldn't try it out much after the Live CD kept freezing up. (I did an integrity check and the .iso image was fine)